CoreFlow's V-Wheels Motion System performs fast, accurate substrate conveyance, offering minimal contact with the substrate surface. V-Wheel generates a vacuum in order to firmly grip the edges of the substrate and quickly convey it for processing, thus improving manufacturing yields.
The system can be designed to convey substrates of any size, with thicknesses ranging from 0.2 mm to 0.5 mm. The vacuum is applied to the exclusion zone of the substrate (10 mm from the substrate edge).
Features and Benefits:
- High acceleration rate and transfer speeds of up to 1.5 m/sec – increasing production levels
- Precision conveyance speeds the manufacturing process and reduces errors
- Designed to handle glass substrates as thin as 0.2 mm
- Conveys large substrate at any sizes
- Integrates into existing production lines
For the V-Wheels Motion System, demo video clicks on the below link.